Camping on Island and Big Hill

On the 24th of May me, my dad and my little brother went camping on an island in Loch Lomond called Inchcailloch. We had to take the boat to the island,it was  a really small one.We took our new tent.After we had put the tent up and had dinner we went a walk round the island.We passed a ruined house and a graveyard.In the morning we went another walk to the top of a hill on the island.Then the boat came at 12 o’clock to take us back.Then we went up another hill called Duncryne . After that we went to a pub called The Beech Tree Inn.Me and my brother had some Coca-cola and my dad had a beer.

Loch Lomond camp

On the 1st of June me and my dad went up a mountain called Ben Vorlich at Loch Earn. I was really tired when we got to the top and we were nearly as high as the sky. It was sunny at the top but then started getting wet,cold and windy, so I had to put on my gloves and new rain jacket. It was easy on the way down because it was downhill and the gravity made you run down.At the bottom because it was Open Gardens day we went into a hillside garden.There was lots of really colourful plants and we found a plant with giant leaves on it.Ben Vorlich is the biggest mountain I have ever been up.

Ben Vorlich